Wednesday, September 14, 2022

TOPIC: DESTROYING EVIL ALTARS. BY PASTOR VICTOR KING

SCRIPTURE READINGS: Judges 6:25, Num 23:1-2, 2 Kings 23:12, Deuteronomy 7:5, Exodus 23:24, Exodus 23:24, Deuteronomy 12:3."That same night the Lord said to him, ‘Take the second bull from your father’s herd, the one seven years old. Tear down your father’s altar of Baal and cut down the Asherah pole beside it’.” Judges 6:25

Dear friends, part of the spiritual sanitization of our family is the destruction of evil altars, Evil altars are the stronghold of demons. Those who are in communion with God must have no communication with the unfruitful works of darkness.” Gideon must not think it enough not to worship at that altar; he must throw it down, and raise a new altar for the Living God. It was needful to destroy the demonic stronghold within his family before he made war on Midian, the enemies outside.

There is a compulsory war that each child of God must fight; it is the war against evil altars of every type, within the family and outside the family. Evil and wicked forces are setting up evil altars in families, villages, towns, cities, nations and even internationally, against the progress of God’s people and God’s work.

Balaam told Balak to build seven evil altars to enable him to carry out his evil plot against Israel. (Num 23:1-2, 13-14, 27-30.) These evil altars must be destroyed. In Jeremiah 1:10, God instructed Jeremiah to destroy all evil things. Uproot, overthrow and tear down. He asked him to build and plant good things in his life and in Israel.


SOME BIBLE VERSE TO DESTROY EVIL ALTARS

Matthew 15:13 He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up.

Judges 6:25-28 That night the Lord said to him, “Take your father's bull, and the second bull seven years old, and pull down the altar of Baal that your father has, and cut down the Asherah that is beside it and build an altar to the Lord your God on the top of the stronghold here, with stones laid in due order. Then take the second bull and offer it as a burnt offering with the wood of the Asherah that you shall cut down.” So Gideon took ten men of his servants and did as the Lord had told him. But because he was too afraid of his family and the men of the town to do it by day, he did it by night. When the men of the town rose early in the morning, behold, the altar of Baal was broken down, and the Asherah beside it was cut down, and the second bull was offered on the altar that had been built.

Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have set you this day over nations and over kingdoms, to pluck up and to break down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.”

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,

Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth you shall make for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I cause my name to be remembered I will come to you and bless you.


PRAYERS TO DESTORY EVIL ALTARS


Blood of Jesus save me from sins of my forefathers, in the name of Jesus. 


Every evil altar formed to scatter the works of my hands, you are a liar, catch fire, in Jesus name.


 Father, draw my spiritman out of the every territory of the drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh, in the name of Jesus 


You family altars against my progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.


 Dark powers discussing how to pull me down, I scatter your meeting by fire and by thunder, in the name of Jesus. 


All my information stored in the cauldron of witchcraft, jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 


Every tree in my father’s house compound standing as an altar against us, wither and die, in Jesus name Every altar of anti-progress, catch fire, in Jesus name


 Every altar of late marriage or marital problem, be ignited by fire, in the name of Jesus 


I curse, every local altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. 


Every evil priest, ministering against me at any evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus.


 I release myself, from every satanic blood covenant, in the name of Jesus.


 Every demonic padlock and chain, used against me in the dark world, catch fire and cut into piece, in the name of Jesus.


 Every evil tie, evil links, evil bonds, projected to manipulate my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.


 I repent, from all ancestral idol worship, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, barricade me from the wicked that oppress me and from my deadly enemies who compass me about, in the name of Jesus. 


O God, thunder from heaven against all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.


 Every evil hands protecting the family altar from damage, scatter unto irreparable damages, in Jesus name 


O God, I pull down the structure of evil altars of my father’s house and mother’s house, in the name of Jesus. 


Every evil priest that wants to terminate my glory, let the thunder of God strike you down in the name of Jesus. 


You stubborn powers that has exchanged my reproductive organs with the goats, you are a dead person today, return it back to me and die, in Jesus name


 Every voice of affliction manipulating my day and night, be silenced forever, in Jesus name 


You wicked strange altar fighting against me and my family, hear the word of the Lord, loose your battle and die, in Jesus name


 Holy Ghost arise and fight my battles from the evil altars, in Jesus name


 Holy ghost arise and break the covenant of the wicked strengthening the operation of the enemies against me, in Jesus name


 Every witchcraft material used to monitor my life or any member of my family, catch fire, in Jesus name 


I, (Call your names), you shall not answer to the calls of the wicked, in Jesus name 


Evil dedication on any shrines against my finances, be destroyed in Jesus name 


O altar of false prophets, releasing adulterated blessings on me, backfire, in Jesus name 


My GOD shall arise and my glory shall shine, in Jesus name I cut off any evil tree representing me at the evil altar, in the name of Jesus .


AMEN AND AMEN

IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO SAY YES TO JESUS....... BEFORE GOD CAN ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT, SAY THIS

LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND FORGIVE ME ALL MY SINS. RIGHT NOW I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. HELP ME , SAVE ME AND DELIVER ME O GOD. THANK YOU FOR YOU LOVE. IN JESUS NAME I CONFESS. AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment