Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Why I Am Important In Politics & Reason People Will Continue To Remember Me – Fayose Reveals

Governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose, has attributed his political relevance to communal relationship and impact on the generality of the people. Fayose said this during the annual Udiroko festival celebrated at the new amphitheater in the palace of Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Aladesanmi Adejugbe. He said: “Whatever you sow you shall reap. If you do good for the people, you will get goodness. I have done well for Ekiti people. Look at the Amphi-theatre I built in Ewi’s palace, the dual carriageway from Basiri to Ajilosun, the ongoing flyover, the Awedele dualisation and many others. All these are the projects that are speaking for me and the people will continue to remember me for good.
“That is strange; I’m hearing that for the first time. That must be strange because without the past we can’t make out the future. History must be told for people to learn out of it and to make a sense out of it. I believe in history and I believe in our culture.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment